Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My God Can Move Mountains, Part Two...

Picture removed...These beautiful girls are the twins I keep blogging about. We are seeking to raise money so we can promise their country that we will come and adopt them. Their names are Slavka and Sandra. They are from Eastern Europe and they both look like members of our family. Slavka easily looks like my Mother-in-law, and Sandra looks like my side of the family, which is totally amazing to me.

Just recently I was told that I can make anything slant the way I want, but in the future I will post pics of Micky Stancil and my cousin Julie and Aunt Nancy, and you can decide for yourself.

I thought I would make this event in our lives more real. I am willing to do just about anything to be sure they come home here to Connecticut, USA. Please pray with us :) my God truly can move mountains!

1 comment:

  1. JoEllen, They are beautiful little girls. I have known you for a long time. The first time we met I knew you loved babies and children. You sat down next to me in church that I had only attended a couple times and asked to hold my baby. I thought "who is this crazy stranger?" I didn't know it at the time but you have been one of my best friends at FBC. We've been through a lot and I'm glad we are still close. I'm proud of you for following your dream and God's direction with your family situation. God knows what He is doing and His timing is perfect. Keep the faith and don't give up! I love you. Mary

    ReplyDelete