Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Believe

Well an entire week has gone by and we are still waiting. I'm still searching for a legitimate job posting, looking for ways to raise money and so on. This is truly the most frustrated I've been in a while. But once again, we won't let it go, I really believe with every fiber of my being that these girls are to be ours.

As I was wondering 'aimlessly' through a department store today, I happened to go by the jewelry counter. I stopped, as usual (there is just something about sparkly stuff and girls), and saw the sterling silver. I don't usually buy sterling, but the faith jewelry caught my eye. There was a necklace on a card that said;

'Believe'-keep moving forward as if you will not fail.

So, here we are, still doing the same thing, still believing in something others call a pipe dream. Still moving forward with purpose, to bring our princesses home...

No comments:

Post a Comment