Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well yesterday came....

And I don't have a job yet, they told me to call them again next Tuesday. We'll see...it's all in God's time and He doesn't follow our time schedule. :(

Please pray for our family and the twins as our events are put off for another few weeks while I find a job.That job was probably not a good fit. I have had gut feelings in the past and rushed into a job only to find it was a bad idea. I had a feeling this time and Tony told me to follow my gut, but instead I wanted to follow my heart and put up with a job just to bring the girls home. I think God was Gracious to me, AGAIN, because I don't always follow (Him)...I want to be the leader! :) Isn't that sad? I've been a christian since I was 12, you'd think I would've learned that lesson already...and the one on patience...yup still learning that one too...


But in the mean time I have a few ideas to help RR with fund-raising...I think. My mind has been working overtime with ideas, some are great and some I'm not so sure about. I will try to upload them and see what others think...and please, be critical if need be, I can be thick-skinned so constructive criticism is appreciated. Sometimes I think Tony is afraid to say he doesn't like something just because I made it. :)

Well I'm off to finish a couple of projects to send to RR. Look for my uploads and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment