Friday, August 14, 2009

The Things We Do...

Well, yesterday was a busier day than we had expected...we are trying real hard to find ways to collect money so we can begin this process. I have been brainstorming for several weeks and have come up with a few ideas, as well as taking ideas from others on RR's group.

Yesterday I had an interview and I will call on Tuesday to see if I got the job. That is what I had not planned on when we moved back here to CT. I was not going to work but I was going to be the typical SAHM and just do what house wives do...you know, knock back a few bon-bons while watching Dr. Phil and Oprah! :) Kidding! Anyway...

I figured that I would get a job and every penny that I made would go into the girls account we set up just for this adoption. If I like the job enough I will figure out a way to continue after bring them home, but at this point if I don't like it, I won't feel bad if I leave after they come home.

We are planning on making our Commitment to them in early September, just a few short weeks, that is if I end up getting this job.

Then I came up with an even better idea...we went and sold some of our old gold jewelry...because they are far more important to us than gold or things! So we'll see what happens on Tuesday.

Please stay tuned to see what we do next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment