Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Heart is Full and God is Great!

Well, even though my baby is gone and can't read yesterdays post because when I read it I cry, God really has been Gracious to me! I am rejoicing that several little ones have arrived back home in the US! 

Julie and Daisy just arrived home! Paula and Elizabeth brought Bella home! JoAnne just came home with her three little princesses, Masha, Milana, and Lillia! And Melissa is home waiting out their time for Mark to come home with Simon and Erik! Congrats to all the families that came home...we'll be praying for those who are working hard to do the same! 

So instead of crying for myself now, I end up crying for everyone else! And my family comes in and asks me why I'm crying and the standard answer is "you know why! I just read a blog..." The blogs are very encouraging because if these families can save children from a loveless life, I know that I can!

I'm also going to start checking into an adoptive father's message board. If I find one that is great and has alot of members, great. But if I don't then I guess I'll start one for hubby and let adoption families know about it. I think that it's important for men to be able to voice concerns and ask questions of others and 'bond' (if you can call that bonding for them). It may actually help some of these husbands feel like a part of this whole journey. 

Well anyway, back to the fundraising and message board searching! YAY!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment