Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wishing Everyone A Very Happy New Year!

Well, here it is a brand new year and things seem to be moving along for us.

Tony had a very successful interview last Tuesday and was called back for an 'all day 2 part' interview this Tuesday. He is pretty excited as it will be a job change for him, (marketing with tons of customer service experience) but in a great way! It also includes a raise, small, but every little bit helps!

I also went and checked out a 4 BR house for rent that is 50 a month more than what we are paying now, and it is like a palace. I would love to rent it, but they may put it on the market in a year or two which we are looking for a place that we will be in for a while after adopting, just to make sure they are well adjusted before we move them again.

Our other dilemma is that if we move, we will have to use the money that we will have mid month this month, which means we may not be able to commit to the girls this month. So I am now praying for God's guidance in this decision. We can commit now and move when we find just the right place or we can do what we always seem to do...jump at the first apt/home that comes along and wait to commit!

My heart is screaming COMMIT! My mind is telling me to wait on the Lord! Please pray for us and this decision. We may know by tonight...this should be interesting....

3 comments:

  1. Waiting on the Lord? I know nothing about that haha. I will continue to pray for you and what you need to do. I hope Tony gets the job. All my love. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I use for a profile I am on yahoo and facebook but I don't have a clue what to put in the profile select spot.
    Love Nancy Anne LaPoint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! You have to have a google account to be seen as a follower and receive updates of the blog. I loved that your name showed up as Auntie Nancy! And don't forget to become a follower of this site as this is our main blog for them.

    ReplyDelete