Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Job Hunt Continues...

I have two leads for jobs that I am totally qualified for and are full time and will allow a quick promise/homestudy fee and then our other fees. Will also allow us to move soon and purchase a new car for when we bring the girls home. I will be sending my resume to one and calling the other for an interview on Monday.

We are also going to attemp to tell my parents soon (no we haven't worked up the nerve yet) about our adoption plans. Like I said before, we have told them about our adoption plans but that was for a domestic adoption and it was 5 years ago. We'll see...I really don't know what reaction to expect with an international adoption. EEK!

Please pray for our family, that God will open the doors soon for me to work temporarily outside of our home. I am so bored with cleaning house and watching tv...BORING. And that He will open my family's hearts to the opportunity we have staring us in the face. We are really excited for the day we can contact RR with our Promise fee!! :)

Hope you are having a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment