Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Recapping...Again...STILL...

We are still waiting...for a lot of things...still...

I am working on a crib sized baby blanket, still. I am in the process of making 20 more pins, still. I am trying to figure out how to get them out where people can see them and where we might sell the pins so that we can reach our goal, still.

I am trying to get the word out about our puzzle fundraiser, pins, prayer blankets so people will help us bring the girls home, still. I am working on a huge yard sale, still.

I am still waiting for a job, I will be going to fill out an application for a receptionist job that I qualify for, but won't know anything until after April 15th. Praying real hard for a job, still.

We just had someone donate to the girls, she purchased a few pins and donated above that, so we are in the neighborhood of $650.00 to $700.00 away from our commitment fee! Another step closer! That truly did our hearts good...so as of tonight we have a new way to view 'STILL'...

Psalm 46:10-Be still and know that I Am God. He truly is Great and has provided thus far, so we are still and we know that He is in Control. :) We'll be there for you girls, your Father has Promised!

2 comments:

  1. It will be so fun to watch the journey to your daughters unfold. I love the double meaning of the word "still" because usually when I am still (continuing and continuing)doing something, my heart is not still (quiet and at peace)
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy! I have to say that was ALL God! You know, the more I typed the more it sounded whiny, and yet I didn't want it to be because I'm happy to be doing it, and as I typed that verse in Psalms came to me. I'm glad I wasn't the only one He helped :) Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete