Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You know...I'm such a sap....

When it comes to twins. We have twins in the family and it skips a generation or two. Well neither my sister nor myself had twins, much to my dismay. But there are sets of twins that need homes, and then there are those who were twins and separated. That makes me sad.

Well a month or so after seeing the twins that grabbed my heart, my eyes laid on another beautiful twin girl, separated at birth by mom. She kept the one girl that was 'healthy' and left this beautiful girl, Lilya, who has just as much potential to grow up and make something of herself.

Once again, that made me very Thankful to God that I live in a country where I can choose life for my child and shortly be able to bring more children to love into my home.

Today I am Thankful that Lilya, whom I fell in love with along with my twins, is going home!!! Her forever family has found her and stepped forward to bring her home! Sweet Lilya has a Family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment