Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow...What A Big Day For Reece's Rainbow!!!

I have had a spotty internet connection over the past couple of weeks, so logging on and posting to my blog have not happened as much as I had hoped. But...

Today RR has had several families step up and commit to our angels! One angel is Lilya. I fell in love with her shortly after the twins because she is a twin! Her mom kept her sister and gave her up! I can't even imagine. So Tony and I had decided that after we adopt the twins, if Lilya was still available we were going back for her!!! Well WE DON'T HAVE TO!!! I am so excited for her and her new family! Then there is Timosha...he has a family now too!!!

Several of the children now have very large grants, which will make it easier for someone to commit to them! For a Friday the 13th, today was a very UN-superstitious day and very LUCKY for several of our Angels!!!

Our Savior He can move the mountains...He is Mighty to Save!!! Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment