Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Holding Pattern We Call Life!

I didn't mean to let this much time go by before I blogged. Our lives are in a holding pattern right now. I am sick now, for the past 5 weeks and now I have a cough that isn't going away. I am hoping Nyquil will help tonight, then to the dr. tomorrow. I still have no job, things have gone from not great in our dwelling to terrible in just a matter of a week. Our landlord seems to be a lot more irresponsible with others property than we realized and decided to sideswipe my son's car with his camper and then deny he was at fault and refuses to take responsibility for the damage. Needless to say, we are done here.

So now we are looking for a house or duplex to rent. That in itself is great because we really do need to move in order to pass our home study inspection, but it means more waiting. So now I am packing things again. I am taking breaks to work on making my angel pins, deciding what quilt I am going to begin when we move, bringing Maddie, our dog, to the park to go swimming! She is sooo silly, she is really a great diversion for me during the day, especially during this time of constant waiting.

We are asking for prayer as we are trying hard to move things along and we are trying hard not to lose sight of the fact that it is in His time, not ours and He really does know what is best.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment