Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Helping Friends...

This post is to help a friend of mine, Gillian Marchenko, to get her book published! Here is Gillian's intro on her blog.

 My name is Gillian. I am a Christian, wife, mother, writer, and speaker. I’m also a small town girl from Michigan who has spent the majority of her married life in big cities; Kiev, Ukraine for three and a half years church planting, and now Chicago, where I live with my husband Sergei and our four daughters; Elaina, Zoya, Polly and Evangeline. Polly and Evangeline both have Down syndrome. Evie, the youngest of the girls, came to us through international adoption from Ukraine in 2009.
Most Sundays, you’ll find me there in the back row of the church Sergei pastors, bouncing a toddler on my knee and giving the older girls /the look/. It’s been said that wives of clergy live in fish bowls. Let me be the first to tell you that my bowl is cracked and most of the water has seeped out.
I love good reads, yoga, stringing words together, speaking Russian, eating peanut butter out of the can with a spoon, and advocating for my girls with special needs.

She is quite an amazing woman with a wonderful story of adoption just waiting to be published. Please help her to become published by just clicking the link below and hit the like button!

 http://www.facebook.com/GillianMarchenkoPage

And here is her blog page:

 http://www.gillianmarchenko.com/

I cannot wait to read her book! Please help her out by liking her blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment